We are pleased to announce that Fanos will be speaking at this event about his new TRIBE meetings being held across Victoria.
How to live peacefully and prosper, even in chaos
This event will focus on tools and strategies we can all use to live our best lives, no matter what is happening around us.
- How to live in our society without supporting corporations, industries and systems that are working against us.
- How to build and connect to a local community that will support each other, both emotionally and physically.
- How to look after our well-being and health no matter what challenges we face.
Note – if it goes well, we’ll do a tour around Australia
Guest speakers confirmed so far;
- Topher Field – Documentary filmmaker
- Gerard Rennick – Member of parliament
- Geoff Shaw – New book launch to bring Dan Andrews DOWN
- Robyn Cosford – Integrative medical specialist
- George Christensen – Nation First
- Morgan C Jonas and Aidan McLindon
- Rebecca Lloyd – Fair Business Australia
- and more to come…
When: 7pm till late. Wednesday 13th July 2022
Where: Melbourne CBD – Exact address will be sent via email privately
Tickets: $85/per person – includes bar tab and canapés
Accommodation is available for $160/night. Email us directly to organise email@example.com