The best way to make sure is to call them directly on 13 23 26
Many people have checked to see if they’re registered and for some reason, they weren’t. So it’s really important to double check. Here’s how.
1. Go to https://check.aec.gov.au/ and fill in your details to see if you’re registered
2. If it doesn’t work, you’ll need to contact AEC to verify. They will get back to you for sure. On the same page you’re on, click ‘contact AEC’.
3. Choose the option ‘voting and enrolment’
4. Choose your state and then click ‘my question is related to enrolling and voting in federal election’
5. Fill in your details and press SUBMIT. If you don’t hear back from them, call them directly on 13 23 26