Precious metals like Gold and Silver have become a popular topic these days. We’re all trying to figure out how to transact anonymously and disconnect from the big banking systems. Chantelle is going to discuss all of this.
This event will focus on tools and strategies we can all use to live our best lives, no matter what is happening around us.
- How to live in our society without supporting corporations, industries and systems that are working against us.
- How to build and connect to a local community that will support each other, both emotionally and physically.
- How to look after our well-being and health no matter what challenges we face.
Freedom Summit Downunder 2022 – SYDNEY ( Brisbane next)
When: 6pm till 11:30pm. Thursday 25th August 2022
Where: Belmore – Exact address will be sent via email 24-48 hours prior to the event
Tickets: $90/each (includes plenty of food and UNLIMITED beer, wine, and bubbly)
$75 concession tickets available (must be a student, under 18, or retiree)
Accommodation is available at a 15% discount. Email us directly: email@example.com
Guest speakers confirmed so far;
- Malcolm Roberts – Federal Member of Parliament
- Dr. William Bay – GP / found of Queensland Peoples’ Protest (QPP)
- Topher Field – Documentarian/filmmaker
- Christian Mack – Reclaim the Line
- Pat Mesiti – a freedom fighter and prosperity activist
- Tony Nikolic – AFL solicitors
- Dr. Robyn Cosford – Integrative medical specialist
- Rebecca Lloyd – Fair Business Australia
- Geoff Shaw – Author of ‘Dan Andrews Unmasked’
- Lydia Denker – Homeschool Academy Australia
- Jayne Gaynor – LETS (Local Energy Trading System)