You Do Have Options:
- DO NOT QUIT. Remember, you have rights and options if you’re dismissed and virtually none if you choose to resign.
- DELAY DELAY DELAY. Find ways to delay if possible. Keep in mind, you will need to respond to your employer with a decision regarding the mandate at some point. See Letters & Resources below.
- TAKE LEAVE. If you have any leave available like sick, holiday or long-service leave, this may be a good time to use some. If you’re feeling anxious, consider taking stress leave if it’s an option.
- LODGE A CLAIM. If the mandate is causing you a lot of stress and anxiety, consider lodging a claim with your to your states WHS authority for mental health concerns.
- APPLY FOR A DISASTER PAYMENT. If you are unable to work or lose your job due to restrictions, you may be entitled to a temporary payment from either Centrelink or your state government.
- JOIN A UNION or SUPPORT GROUP. Several new groups and unions have started to assist employees in resisting coercion.
See Unions and Groups below.
- SEEK LEGAL ADVICE or JOIN A CLASS ACTION. We are in contact with several law firms helping employee groups with legal action, including Class Actions for those who lose their job over the jab.
See Law Firms and Class actions below.