We are very lucky to have someone with so much knowledge and experience on this important topic. It’s one of those conversations many of us don’t want to have because it’s easier to imagine it’s not there…BUT IT IS! It’s important we understand how to reduce our exposure and continue to use technology at the same time.
Lyn McLean, Director of EMR Australia, has over 26 years experience in helping people understand and reduce their exposure to electromagnetic radiation.
She has monitored the scientific literature on this topic for over 2 decades, written 4 books, co-authored a paper published in the scientific journal ‘Measurement’, and published a regular report called ‘EMR and Health’, since 1996.
She also publishes a weekly blog. Lyn has been involved in or commented on the major political and regulatory developments of the last two decades and lobbied for more appropriate standards and regulations for Australians.
This event will focus on tools and strategies we can all use to live our best lives, no matter what is happening around us.
- How to live in our society without supporting corporations, industries and systems that are working against us.
- How to build and connect to a local community that will support each other, both emotionally and physically.
- How to look after our well-being and health no matter what challenges we face.
Freedom Summit Downunder 2022 – SYDNEY ( Brisbane next)
When: 6pm till 11:30pm. Thursday 25th August 2022
Where: Belmore – Exact address will be sent via email 24-48 hours prior to the event
Tickets: $90/each (includes plenty of food and UNLIMITED beer, wine, and bubbly)
$75 concession tickets available (must be a student, under 18, or retiree)
SPONSOR A TICKET FOR SOMEONE ELSE HERE
Accommodation is available at a 15% discount. Email us directly: email@example.com
Guest speakers confirmed so far;
- Malcolm Roberts – Federal Member of Parliament
- William Bay – GP (lost license recently) & founder of Queensland Peoples’ Protest (QPP)
- Craig Kelly – ex-federal member of parliament
- Topher Field – Documentarian/filmmaker
- Gerard Rennick – Federal member of parliament
- Christian Mack – Reclaim the Line
- Pat Mesiti – a freedom fighter and prosperity activist
- Michael Simms – MMAMV
- Andrea Tokaji – international human rights lawyer
- Tony Nikolic – AFL solicitors
- Dr. Robyn Cosford – Integrative medical specialist
- Rebecca Lloyd – Fair Business Australia
- Geoff Shaw – Author of ‘Dan Andrews Unmasked’
- Lydia Denker – Homeschool Academy Australia
- Chantelle Mita -7K metals
- Laura Dorgan – Freedom Recruitment Agency
- Alan Hashem – Buildm & OurVoicesMatter
- John Stapleton – Author of ‘Convoy to Canberra’ and ‘Unfolding Catastrophe: Australia’
- Melissa George – Holistic Nutritionist, Empowerment Coach & Weight loss expert
- Peter Melov – Petes Organic Market
- Lyn McLean – EMR Australia pL