I would like to reiterate that we do not judge anyone who decides to get the jab. We are here for everyone, no matter what they chose to do.
In saying that, we are providing resources to those who have decided they will not take it, no matter the cost.
If you’re one of those people, sign your name here and we will help any way we can – https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/hold-the-line/
We are having meetings with several lawyers to figure out the best way forward…there is hope!
Some quick tips;
- Don’t quit, stay employed. You have more legal rights as an employee.
- Don’t tell your employer that you refuse, find ways to delay.
- If you are determined not to get the jab, you could explore your options;
- If you’re feeling anxious and your employer offers stress leave, you might consider that.
- If you have sick leave, holiday pay, long-service leave, you could consider using some of it up.