WE OFFER THE NATIONALLY ACCREDITED ASQA CODE CHC51015
WHY A DIPLOMA OF COUNSELLING ?
A career in counselling means navigating people through the human journey of life and guiding them and inspiring them to face and overcome their challenges. Counselling preps people with tools and skills to better themselves, improve their resilience, face problems with confidence and live a greater and more purposeful and fuller life. It is highly rewarding for both client and counsellor.
ADDITIONALLY the skills you gain from a diploma of counselling can be applied to different areas, industries and are for life.
WHY STUDY WITH YOU GOT THIS MENTAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS ?
We are about providing a high level learning experience with premium service and support throughout your education journey. We not only want to train you but also set you up for success regardless of what path you follow once you are done. Here are a few things to consider as to why us and how we are different:
1. We don’t do any other course, we are solely focused on one thing and doing it great,
2. All trainers are still practicing and up to date with the industry, its practice and research,
3. We cater for all with LIVE fully online delivery and support,
4. Regular support group where you chat directly with the trainer,
5. Option for 60 min private tutoring sessions with your first session ON US (Booking required),
6. Facebook group so you can collaborate with other students,
7. FREE additional Master classes- straight from our years of practice, skills, insights and tools shared.
8. Guest speakers -FREE
9. 12 month course designed to suit all daily schedule types.
10. Basic employment support and
11. optional post course coaching and supervision . PLUS MORE.
We welcome all regardless of gender, medicals, colour, culture or sexuality,
For more details and to book a chat/ presentation go to https://www.diplomaofcounselling.com.au/contact or call 03 9607 1307
PROMOTION SAVE 17% Book your spot today for the next intake.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.