I’ve personally been to one of their private markets in Yarragon and loved everything about it. I hope they can expand throughout the country. If given the support and awareness, I’m sure they can.
Silk Road Community is working to help build sustainable communities by providing tools, services, and resources for communities to work together to create localized alternative food, trade & exchange systems.
Freedom Summit Downunder 2022 – Melbourne
How to live peacefully and prosper, even in chaos
This event will focus on tools and strategies we can all use to live our best lives, no matter what is happening around us.
- How to live in our society without supporting corporations, industries and systems that are working against us.
- How to build and connect to a local community that will support each other, both emotionally and physically.
- How to look after our well-being and health no matter what challenges we face.
Note – if it goes well, we’ll do a tour around Australia
Guest speakers confirmed so far;
- Topher Field – Documentary filmmaker
- Malcolm Roberts – Member of Parliament
- Gerard Rennick – Member of parliament
- Ian Brighthope
- Geoff Shaw – New book launch to bring Dan Andrews DOWN
- Robyn Cosford – Integrative medical specialist
- George Christensen – Nation First
- Morgan C Jonas and Aidan McLindon – Freedom Party of Victoria
- Rebecca Lloyd – Fair Business Australia
- Fanos Panayides – TRIBE meetings
- Chris Macquet – Find Good Food
- Saul Dawson – Who is the person
- Jayne Gaynor – LETS (Local Energy Trading System)
- Kent Brown – TAP (The Australia Project)
- Helena Ryan, Kelly Hiles & Daniel McDonald – USWA (United Service Workers Association)
- and more to come…
When: 7pm till late. Wednesday 13th July 2022
Where: Melbourne CBD – Exact address will be sent via email privately
Tickets: $85/per person – includes bar tab and canapés
Accommodation is available for $160/night. Email us directly to organise [email protected]