More than a dozen COVID-19 cases linked to FULLY VACCINATED Sydney gym
Just weeks after reopening after lockdown, a gym in Sydney’s CBD (FULLY VACCINATED) is linked to more than a dozen COVID-19 cases.
NSW Health has released a new COVID-19 exposure site alert for City Gym at Darlinghurst, with 15 cases linked to the site.
Anyone who attended the gym at the listed times is now considered a casual contact and must get tested and self-isolate until they receive a negative result.
- 8am to 11am and 5pm to 7.30pm on Saturday October 23
- 6am to 11am and 1.30pm to 4pm on Friday October 22
- 6am to 4.15pm on Thursday October 21
- 6am to 11.30am on Wednesday October 20
- 6am to 9am and 5.30pm to 7pm on Tuesday October 19
- All day on Monday October 18
NSW Health said the confirmed cases either trained at the gym while infectious or caught the virus in the gym itself.