I talk about my case tomorrow, but I also address some clarifications needed after my video a few days ago about ‘RDA closing down?’.
I feel very nervous and vulnerable at the moment. I am so grateful and blessed to have people by my side 🙂
In the last 24 hours, the courtroom and time have changed and it appears to have no live stream link available, this makes me more nervous.
However, I did some digging and MIGHT have found a live stream link that will work.
The case apparently starts at 10:30am (who knows if that will change). This link might work https://csvic.webex.com/webappng/sites/csvic/meeting/info/345cd172a46878290c3337785b049810?siteurl=csvic&MTID=mcdb242cd92e0b767402eb6972b71c025
If it doesn’t work, follow these steps…(I will likely be too busy to update you)
- Look for my case on EFAS – https://dailylists.magistratesvic.com.au/EFAS/CaseSearch
- Insert details as shown here
3. You should be able to find the court room number there. Then go here https://www.mcv.vic.gov.au/going-court/avl?query=&court=MELBOURNE&date=15-05-2023.
4. Choose ‘MELBOURNE’ and put in 15/05/2023
5. Select the right courtroom and see if the link works.
If none of that works then there is no link. Don’t worry I’ll update you in the evening.