Explosive revelations on Pfizer vaccine trial: BMJ reveals
Brook Jackson, a whistleblower at “Ventavia Research Group” (the privately owned clinical research company involved in the trials), has bravely come forward to share concerning facts about the way the trials were handled. Ms Jackson was fired from her position as Rregional Director the same day she reported these concerns to her employer.
Evidence has been collected regarding the numerous problems with the trials, including the following:
- poor laboratory management (vaccines not stored at proper temperatures, specimens mislabelled and needles discarded improperly)
- patient safety concerns (including lack of proper follow up, particularly in relation to adverse events)
- potential unblinding of participants to researchers due to the way their information was stored
- possible falsification of data, and
- an insufficient number of employees to swab all trial participants who reported covid-like symptoms, to test for infection (resulting in incomplete data).
Other whistleblowers have since come forward to the BMJ, with one describing the trial as ‘a crazy mess’. Another described the experience as ‘unlike any she had experienced in her 20 years doing research’.
Read the full article here: